Becky is a well-rounded human being with an intuitive sense of how she can best help you with your needs.
An avid student of the art of living, Becky has been creating adventures for a wide variety of folks for over 25 years.
TEACHING & CHILDCARE
- Event planner
- Managed small rustic lodge in Paradise Valley, MT
- Tour guide at the "haunted" Stanley Hotel in Estes Park, CO
- Historic interpreter/performer/tour guide on a small cruise ship up and down the Columbia river
- Activities Assistant at the deluxe Crazy Mountain Ranch in Montana
- Nanny to families of three toddlers, twice!
- Taught school-aged kids at Woodland Community School and teenagers at The White Mountain School
- Designed and facilitated camps, classes and workshops for all ages
- Taught Acting, English, Speech, Writing & Interpersonal Communications at colleges
In addition, Becky is a theater teacher/director/writer and brings this sensibility to all that she does.All the world's a stage
and we're the actor's upon it creating the stories of our lives.
Becky calls the White Mountains her home. She's grateful for the sense of community and collaboration with friends and business throughout this special area.LET BECKY HELP YOU CARRY OUT THE DAILY ART OF LIVING.